We are committed to…
1. Excellence. We believe that each child is an individual with unique gifts. We must assist them in unwrapping these gifts so they can reach their full potential. It is because of this mentality that we focus on the following:
• Strong academics
• Optimal practices for classroom teaching
• An administration focused on learning
• High standards in the recruitment of faculty
• Thorough educational accreditation and continual improvement
2. Academics. We believe that education is most effective in the context of a clearly defined curricular approach, strong parental support, and an international emphasis. More specifically, we value the following:
• A partnership between the school and the parents
• An emphasis on developing the whole child
• Preparation for college
• A combined Chinese and Western curriculum with international elements
• A focus both on the structure of knowledge and the discovery of additional knowledge
3. Integrity. We desire for all students to become people who consistently do right in thought, word, and action. Therefore, we emphasize service, character development, a strong work ethic, perpetual growth, and an appropriate level of independence.
4. Relationships. We desire to be a community where all are nurtured and appreciated. All cultures are respected, all people are valued, and all students are encouraged and supported individually.
5. International Impact. We desire for our students and faculty to make a positive, lasting impact in whatever context they find themselves. Students are trained to be good citizens and contributing members of the world, both now and in the future.